Where2, 1 California Boulevard, Peregian Beach 4573
This workshop is all about cake foundations and fondant techniques and how to achieve great looking cakes with a professional result. Not to mention as the useful tips and advice along the way!
During this two day workshop you will:
– Learn how to layer, fill and coat a round cake using buttercream and ganache
– Ice 2 real cakes and one dummy cake using fondant – all in one method and panel method
– Learn about the tips and tricks used to achieve a a smooth and clean finish
– Discover how to fix mistakes
– Learn how to add texture and patterns with wafer paper and other mediums
– Dowel and assemble a tiered cake
– Make 3 sugar orchids
– Discover favourite recipes and tools
– Learn how to work and adapt your personal workspace and environment to get the best results
Club Woman PerkZoe Clarke Cakes
Sign up below to unlock our VIP discounts, perks, content and more!