SELF LOVE GIVEAWAY
9-13 February 2021
Eligibility to Enter
1. Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. However, employees and immediate families of Apothetea, By Rosewell, Caitlin Cady Heavily Meditated App, Del Rainbow Store, Imbibe Living, Mr Consistent, Nikkou Store, Sleeping with Jacques, Terra Dea, The Daily Bar, The Orangerie Noosa or Woman by Abby Rose (the “Promoter”) and their associated agencies and companies or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition commences on Tuesday 9 February 2021 at 6.00am AEST and closes on Saturday 13 February 2021 at midnight AEST (“Competition Period”).
3. The competition will be advertised on, but not limited to, www.womanbyabbyrose.com.au.
How to Enter
4. To participate in the competition entrants must:
a) Visit www.womanbyabbyrose.com.au and register their details including (but not limited to) name, postcode and email address.
b) Read and agree to these terms and conditions.
c) Agree to sign up to each of the Promoter’s individual e-newsletter databases.
5. Entries must not:
a) be restricted in anyway
b) infringe any third-party rights
6. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. A limit of one online entry per person applies.
8. The winning entry will be chosen randomly by Sunday 14 February 2021.
8. Entries must be received by Saturday 13 February at midnight AEST to be included in the Prize Draw. Each valid entry received over the duration of the Competition Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
10. The Prize winner will be notified by email. The winner’s details will be published on www.womanbyabbyrose.com.au from Sunday 14 February 2021.
11. Two attempts will be made to contact the competition winner. If no response is received from the winner after these attempts, the Prize will be considered invalid and no redraw will be entered into.
12. There will be one (1) Prize drawn from all entries received who will win the following prize package:
1x Prize Package
13. The total Prize pool is valued at $1, 500 AUD. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in Prize value between now and Prize redemption date.
14. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
15. The Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
16. All elements of the Prize are subject to availability. If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any directions given under State Regulations.
17. Terms and conditions for Prize components may vary, as stipulated on individual gift vouchers from operators.
18. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, are not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. Prize values are in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values.
19. Only the person who entered the competition may be awarded the Prize. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period is it the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
20. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of winning and runners-up entries for the purpose of future promotions.
22. You consent to each one of the individual Promoters collecting your personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner and prize fulfilment) and to add to their individual databases. Your personal information may be disclosed to third party service providers for this purpose. Your personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. For purposes of public statements and advertisements the Promoter will only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the competition.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without any notice and at any stage during the competition.
Be virtually guided through interviews and video tutorials with women that have already done it (and done it well). The perks, discounts and events are the icing on the cake.
Already a VIP? Log in here.